Join us via livestream June 9-10, 2023 with Dr. Mallory Moore - 1 of 2 SLP Certified Lymphedema Specialists in the Country - for Lymphedema Management of the Head and Neck!
Use your facility as a Hospitality Hub and get FREE seats!
Contact us if your facility:
1. Has 1,200+ sq feet for education
2. Can provide coffee, tea and snacks
3. Is near a hotel property
4. Is less than 30 min. from the airport
5. Would like free seats to the course!
Email email@example.com for more information!
Live Courses By Request
* Private or open to the public
* Low per person cost
* No travel
* Educate your entire staff
* Minimize patient care disruption
* Choose a customized course or one from our menu
You choose the course. You choose the date. We do all the rest!
Click 'Request A Course' from the dropdown menu or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know "CIAO" is an acronym for "Career Improvement and Advancement Opportunities?" Since 1999, my mission has always been the same, to take care of my fellow therapists out there. Everyone knows that CIAO offers fantastic continuing education courses, but did you know there is so much more than just that?
Click the chapter icon on the video to find out more
1. Courses on Tour
2. OT PAMs Certification
3. Club CIAO (unlimited CEUs and more!)
4. Get 25% off of all Live Stream events (education AND a beach vacation!)
5. Bring a course to your facility - it's so easy.
6. Be a CIAO Hospitality Hub and host a course
7. Teach for CIAO
8. Have CIAO provide the CEUs for your course (OTs, PTs, SLPs, ATs)
Save the therapists!
Lesley, President, CIAO!
CIAO continues to be the exclusive provider of VitalStim Specialty Certificate and the leader in NMES for Dysphagia training.
Modalities for OT's; Physical Agent Modalities (PAMs) is designed to educate OT and COTA in the use of electro-physical agents in the areas of electrical stimulation...
One of our most loved courses!
SLP's, OT's and PT's learn soft tissue and joint restriction techniques to address the abnormal swallow
Come learn about the new world of dysphagia therapy! This course will review the process of swallow from anticipatory phase through esophageal.