Instructor: Kelly Salmon, MA, CCC-SLP, BCS-S, NDC
This one-hour course will tackle the challenges associated with clinical documentation that effectively communicates the progress achieved as a result of the speech-language pathologist's skilled interventions. The use of patient-related outcome measures (PROs), clinician-rated outcome measures, objective measurements, and instrumental assessments to document an individual's progress in dysphagia therapy will be detailed and discussed. In addition, strategies for appealing insurance denials of therapy including the use of NMES modality, including resources for obtaining evidence to support the use of the modality for your clients.
See full course description here
See Conference Page for special discounts
- Computer with internet and working speakers/sound are required for this course.
- Course must be completed within 30 days of activation (activate course within 6 months of purchase).
- An online verification of completion and submission of an online evaluation form are required for successful completion.
- A certificate of completion will be available to print immediately after course is successfully completed.
- SLPs - ASHA CEUs may be obtained by completing the online ASHA form and checking the "Report to ASHA" box.