Instructor: Jon Rose, MS, PT, SCS, ATC
This course will describe electrical wave parameters (frequency, pulse and phase duration, duty cycle) and discuss how treatment may be optimized by appropriate parameter manipulation. Maximization of patient comfort and treatment efficacy will be considered.
See full course description here
See Conference Page for special discounts
- Computer with internet and working speakers/sound are required for this course.
- Course must be completed within 30 days of activation (activate course within 6 months of purchase).
- An online verification of completion and submission of an online evaluation form are required for successful completion.
- A certificate of completion will be available to print immediately after course is successfully completed.
- SLPs - ASHA CEUs may be obtained by completing the online ASHA form and checking the "Report to ASHA" box.